Vorlesung "Biomolecular NMR Spectroscopy"
Lecture Biomolecular NMR-Spectroscopy (2 SWS) CH3184a
Chemie (M.Sc.): Schwerpunkt "Biolog. Chemie" (Wahlpflicht, ink. Praktikum), alle HF/NF (Wahlveranstaltung);
Biochemie (M.Sc.): chem. NF
Lecturer: Michael Sattler (Gerd Gemmecker)
Time: Friday 10:15 h - 12:00 h; starting Fri Nov 6, 2020
Location: Zoom, link to zoom room will be provided in MOODLE.
Prüfung: Modulprüfung (oral exam after lecture or after practica, resp.)
The lectures will be given live in Zoom (room is given in MOODLE)
The lectures will be recorded and the recorded lecture and pdf handouts will be made available in MOODLE.
Basic experiments and applications of biomolecular NMR-spectroscopy
- Structure and conformation of proteins and nucleic acids
- Basic NMR experiments and information provided
- Structure determination and NMR of biological macromolecules (proteins, RNA)
- Ligand binding
- Studying conformational dynamics by NMR
- Current topics (dynamics, IDPs, in cell NMR, PREs)